Research shows a direct correlation between employee engagement and innovation. In addition, executives report employee engagement and innovation among their top priorities. Then why Gallup Polls show employee engagement at an all-time low? In today’s information economy, Human Capital Management is more important than ever. As the HR/OD leader, it is your responsibility to introduce leadership practices and programs that boost employee engagement, align organizational activities with strategic goals and foster a culture of innovation. Learn how you can do it all through a simple six-step bottom-up innovation program
Key “How To” Take-Aways include….
- Build leadership practices that boost employee engagement.
- Foster a culture of innovation and lead the organizational change.
- Help employees find meaning in their work.
- Transform employees into innovators and the catalyst of change.
- Attract top talent and lower turnover.